PSD2 XS2A: State of play on RTS, API, ERPB WG and other acronyms...
The Cyber Security Challenges in Transacting
AML & Risks – Working Session & Briefing
- The Cyber Security Challenges in Transacting
- The Changing European Payment Landscape (panel)
- New Regulatory Challenges: PSD-2 Impact
- Real-Time Payments: Essential Features
- Big Data Success in Security: Cases & Insights
- The European Regulatory "Sandboxes": essential update briefing
- Open Banking: Sharing the Expertise (panel session)
- PSD2 XS2A: State of play on RTS, API, ERPB WG and other acronyms
- Biometric in Payments
- Intelligent Credit Scoring
- Re-inventing Cards | Emerging trends of Prepaid Cards (USA)
- Next Generation X-Border Payments: The end of correspondent banking?
- New reality in Payments Infrastructure: Blockchain promises tested
- Taking Cyber Risk Management to the Next Level
- “Reality of Digital Identity in Europe”
- "On-Boarding to Transact": Challenges & Solutions
- The innovative power of Remittances: what can we learn?
- Next Gen Architecture in Fraud & Cyber Security Management
- eCommerce: Innovative solutions in payments and settlements
- China as one big ‘Sandbox’ of innovations
- Cyber Security & Internet of Things
- CEE/Russia Innovation Special
- Open API Banking: Financial Lego in Payment Solutions
- The New Approach to AML: Special 1 hr Workshop
- Plenary Keynote: Blueprint: Security Management Transaction Banking
Delegate Fee includes all lunches, drinks and coffee breaks 8 & 9 March 2017 and documentation. Fees excludes VAT.
Louwman Museum | The Hague
The Louwman Museum is home to the world’s oldest private collection of motor cars, compiled by two generations of the Louwman family. The museum collection dates back to 1934 and now comprises over two hundred and fifty antique and classic motor cars. Experts regard the collection as one of the most beautiful in the World. The museum exudes passion. Each car has its own story to tell, its own contribution to history. The motor car is a mirror of culture.