The Pains and Gains of the GDPR: Bridging Finance, Technology and Personal Data
Diversity in Payments - Open, Robust and Efficient
PSD2 and Strong Customer Authentication
- Anticipating on Next Level of Payment Challenges
- The GDPR Challenge: Bridging Legal - Finance - Technology
- “Security & Identity - the Estonian Strategy Shared”
- “ Identity + Context = Payments”: why identity will be bigger than payments!
- World-War X: Cybercrime in the Transaction Space
- Open Banking Evolution: XS2A and the repositioning of banks/ PSP’s in the new data-eonomy
- Cyber Defences: Protecting the Payment Environment
- AI in Payments
- Preventing Payment Transaction Fraud
- “Out of the Sandbox Thinking”
- Payments Innovation Asia
- PSD & Next Steps Implementations
- Onboarding - Access Management
- AML in practice: Smart Strategies Workshop
- Real-Time Payments: In Search of Value
- Hacker Weaponizing AI: New defence lines needed
- Blockchain Technology in Payments: the TenX Case
- The Emerging IOT-Transaction Environment New insights on risk & security management
EuropeanPaymentSummit (EPS) offers a unique 2 day dual program featuring key developments in the payments/transaction space combined with a key sessions on international Security & Fraud in a special collaboration with Hague Security Delta (HSD). Next to plenary introductions, delegates can create a meaningful 2 day program in order to gain best insights on developments, debate on key issues and learn from best practices.
Delegate Fee includes all lunches, drinks and coffee breaks 8 & 9 March 2017 and documentation. Fees excludes VAT.
Louwman Museum | The Hague
The Louwman Museum is home to the world’s oldest private collection of motor cars, compiled by two generations of the Louwman family. The museum collection dates back to 1934 and now comprises over two hundred and fifty antique and classic motor cars. Experts regard the collection as one of the most beautiful in the World.