Driving the Next Generation of Wealth-Tech in China
Gregory Gibb is CEO of Lufax (Ping An Insurance), one of the largest FinTech companies in China and one of the largest Peer-to-peer (P2P) lending platforms in the world. P2P platforms create a marketplace for peers to lend to individuals and SMEs underserved by the traditional financial/lending sector.
Chinese FinTech is evolving incredibly fast and at a pace that the rest of the world struggles to emulate. As Chinese firms expand out of China and replicate their successful formulas in Asia and Europe, discover the driving forces and specifics.
We are very happy to share key insights at EPS with Lufax, one of the key successes in FinTech, who will discuss a key new development in the (financial) transaction space!
What can we learn from Lufax?
The disruptive nature of FinTech is best illustrated in China, where disintermediation is starting to reshape the industry. Greg will showcase the key developments of Lufax as we will deep-dive into topics, such as:
- FSI-FinTech co-operation: Why FinTech has grown rapidly in China
- Fundamentals / Infrastructure / Competition
- Recent China regulatory trends in China and industry implications
- How Lufax delivers its Wealth-Tech Solution
- Business model / Big Data deployment / AI-portfolios
- Managing key Security issues
- Next generation ID / On-Boarding / Credit Rating methods
Ask Greg your key question today!
This “out-of-the-box” session at EPS will trigger new ideas as we share key insights. You can already prepare and ask your questions today! Please send your questions / remarks on this topic today so we can prepare the best possible session with Greg at EPS 2018! You are welcome to send your questions to Joyce at this email.