The Florin Awards
were created in 2010 to stimulate innovation in the transaction services industry by providing the nominees and the winners with substantial benefits to assist with the promotion of their innovative products and solutions.
The 2019 awards will dedicate special emphasis on the regulatory side of the industry, placing the spotlight on individuals, organisations and solutions who are exemplifying excellence in the field of compliance and regulatory technology. Protecting the consumer and keeping our payments ecosystem safe and compliant is of paramount importance and so we will recognise the companies, individuals and technologies that are forging ahead in this space.
Advances in the FinTech space will also be rewarded and we will retain our category for this. Technology solutions which deliver a better service to customers and thus create a richer user experience, making things simple and efficient and creating a new dimension of engagement, will be welcomed in this category.
In our program and especially the Florin Awards, we introduce and discuss the proven next-gen innovation. In our 2018 program we dived deeper into best innovative practices in “Securing Transactions”. Do stay in touch and watch this space for our Florin Awards 2019.
Application is free and if you are selected as a nominee, you will receive
• Opportunity to exhibit your solution at the EPS lounge
• One complimentary pass to the European Payment Summit (worth € 1,795.00)
• Features on the website of EPS and get promoted on emailing to EPS database
• Features on social media Twitter and Linkedin
• 50% discounted passes to payment summits in Asia and Australia
If you emerge as the winner, you will receive
• Recognition and Florin Award at the EPS event (attended by 200+ delegates in FSI)
• Interview opportunity
• Winner’s trophy
• One complimentary pass to the European Payment Summit 2020 or any of our other summits in Asia and Australia
• Recognition as winner on the website of EPS and get promoted on emailing to EPS database
• Recognition as winner on social media Twitter and Linkedin