The Florin Awards
were created in 2010 to stimulate innovation in the transaction services industry by providing the nominees and the winners with substantial benefits to assist the promotion of their innovative products. This year, there are three ‘Florins’ to be won in both jury votes and community votes (in total 6 awards will be announced) The Florins 2016 are brought to you by European Payment Summit and The Paypers.
Sign up today! Last date for entry submission has been extended to 15 Feb 2017.
The Florin Awards Europe 2017 – Best Secure Transaction Solutions
Security has become top priority in the transaction space. We actually are in a constant battle to ‘smart-out’ elements in society who focus on taking advantage of weak spots in our infrastructure. In order to prevent fraud and raise security levels, a lot of energy and innovation is needed to secure a trustworthy and reliable (payment)infrastructure and still secure a customer friendly and simple way of operations.
EPS 2017 welcomes key developments and initiatives to improve a secure transaction space. This year, we have three categories named to open up for your entries to the Florin Awards Europe 2017. For each category we welcome you applications. A professional jury will select 5 nominees per category. At EPS 2017 we will announce the final 3 winners. Next to the jury-vote we also will open up the “public-vote” when the nominees are selected. The public can also select their winner as they will be announced at EPS 2017 as well. Our categories are:
Omni-channel Payments Security
– Mobile payments
– Contactless / omni-channel/ multi-device
– Secured API interfaces
Identity, Biometrics and Authentication
– Protection of personal identity and data privacy
– Use of biometrics to supplement or even replace passwords
Architecture for Secure Transactions
– E-commerce website protection
– Internet of Things security and architecture
– Early detection/prevention of DDos Attacks and threats to E-commerce
Our Experts Jury Panel
Florin Award Jury will be chaired by Charmaine Oak, co-founder of Shift Thought, and author of “The Digital Money Game”. The Jury will consist of key independent and objective experts in the field.
Co-Founder, Digital Money, Shift Thought
Creative Technologist at ING Bank
Managing Director at The Paypers
|Joris den Bruinen
Deputy Director of The Hague Security Delta
Benefits for each of the Florin Nominees:
- Exposure as Florin 2017 Nominee through EUROPEAN Payment Summit and The Paypers e-mailings, website and dedicated conference blog up to the EUROPEAN Payment Summit 2017
- Product display as Florin 2017 Nominee at EUROPEAN Payment Summit 2016
- Personalized marketing toolkit package
- 1 Free pass to the EUROPEAN Payment Summit
- Special discount on the full Summit fee for 2 delegates
Benefits for the Florin Winners:
- A Florin 2017 Award trophy
- Exposure as Florin 2017 Winner through EUROPEAN Payment Summit and The Paypers e-mailings following the EUROPEAN Payment Summit 2017 (for one month)
- 1 FREE Subscription to The Paypers premium publications
- 1 FREE interview
- 1 free EUROPEAN Payment Summit 2018 delegate pass
The Application fee for the Florin Awards Europe is € 285 excl. VAT.
The Florins are awarded to the winners in the Florin Award ceremony at the EUROPEAN Payment Summit. Jury members present will announce the winners. Each winner is allowed a short ‘thank you’ speech.
The Florin Awards Process
The Florin Awards process has been designed to capture the most recent innovations in the transaction services industry and to select the nominees and winners that have broad industry appeal. To this end, both industry experts and the community are involved in the process to determine the winners. The way the winner is determined differs for each of the Florin Awards.
For enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.