New technology and more collaboration will supported ‘faster versions of payment solutions’ of what is done today… Great! But the real opportunities are with new value-added solutions. Delivering a better service to customers; making things simple and efficient and creating an new dimension of engagement.
The mass roll-out of Fintech has contributed a lot. Within the many ‘copy-paste’ and ‘me-too’ solutions also great ‘next step’ innovations are being introduced.
In our program we introduce and discuss the proven next-gen innovation. In our 2018 program we will look deeper into best innovative practices in “Securing Transactions” . We invite you to apply for our selective “Fintech Security Fair & Florin Awards” at EPS 2018.
Application is free and if you are selected as a nominee, you will receive
• Opportunity to exhibit your solution at the EPS lounge
• Features on the website of EPS and get promoted on emailing to EPS database
• One complimentary pass to the European Payment Summit (worth Eur 1,795,-)
If you emerge as either the jury vote or public vote winner, you will receive
• Recognition and Florin Award at the EPS event (attended by 200+ delegates in FSI)
• Opportunity to speak and pitch (10mins) at EPS during award ceremony
• Interview opportunity with ThePaypers
How to enroll?
Please fill in the form with details and add your proposition ( abstract ) of max 200 words. Please add relevant PDF docs as well so our Jury can study your input as they will rank the 10 nominees who can participate at the Fintech Security Fair at EPS.
The Florin Awards
were created in 2010 to stimulate innovation in the transaction services industry by providing the nominees and the winners with substantial benefits to assist the promotion of their innovative products.