EuropeanPaymentSummit 2018: A special dual program !
Offering a Dual Program on “Transactions” and “Security & Fraud”
EuropeanPaymentSummit (EPS) offers a unique 2 day program featuring key developments ‘for-by professionals’ in the payments/transaction space combined with a full 2 day program with key sessions on international Security & Fraud. These two program sections will be programmed in parallel to enable delegates to switch and select key sessions to attend.
Next to plenary introductions, delegates can create a full meaningful 2 day program in order to gain best insights on developments, debate on key issues and learn from best practices. Of course there will be ample time for meeting your international peers and thus networking.
The Hague Security Special program development will be supported by Hague Security Delta (HSD). HSD is the largest security cluster in Europe. In this cluster institutions work together on innovations and knowledge in the field of cyber security, national and urban security, protection of critical infrastructure, and forensics. HSD has partnerships and create knowledge bridges with the main global security clusters in the USA, Canada, Singapore and South Africa, next to having strong ties to the main European security regions and Brussels. They share a common goal: creating a secure world and transaction space.
Next to the many session, we do have many 30 minutes breaks so you can spend time at our lounge and visit key cases and presentations of professional suppliers and new start-ups (FinTech), selected to add value the program.
Featuring GlobalPaymentSummit & EuropeanPaymentSummit
Transactives offers selective and premier global conferences. They are international events designed to provide payment & transaction professionals, consultants and industry professionals from around the world with a unique, networking and educational experience. Delegates will learn directly from industry experts and peers about the latest thinking and developments in the ‘transaction space’.
Chairman of European Payment Summit
Harry Smorenberg | CEO, Smorenberg Corporate Consultancy
Harry is a financial services marketing and positioning strategist. He previously worked at Banque Paribas and ABN AMRO and was a director at two leading strategic consultants.
He is a leading contributor to innovation in both the retail and corporate payments and transaction space. He has also been actively involved in developing solutions in financial planning, international pensions and ‘social innovations’. His strength is in catalyzing institutions into developing vision and strategies, and in identifying and implementing client-centric solutions.
He is a columnist and guest speaker, sits on several advisory boards and regularly publishes in leading international media.
- Founder & Chairman of the EuropeanPaymentSummit – Brussels (www.epsummitdev2.wpengine.com) and GlobalPaymentSummit – Singapore (www.epsummitdev.wpengine.com). Both part of ‘Transactives’
- Chairman of the Editorial Advisory Board of Banking & Finance, Europe
- Member of the International Advisory Board of the Europe China Institute – Nyenrode Business University
- Member of the Board of Advisors of NIBUD (National Institute for Family Finance Information)
- Adjunct Professor at Joint Innovation Center for Social Management of Urban and Rural Communities in Hubei Province – Zhongnan University in Wuhan, China
- Member of the Council of Scholars and member of the International Advisory Board for the Center for Retirement Initiatives, McCourt School of Public Policy, Georgetown University, Washington
- Member of the Global Expert Committee of World Economic Forum’s Retirement Investment Systems Reform Project 2017
- Founder of the WorldPensionSummit – The Hague (www.worldpensionsummit.com) and WorldPensionSummit Africa Special – Abuja, Nigeria
- Member of the global advisory board of Pensions & Investments, New York
- Co-Founder and Chairman of China Pension Forum, China’s National Academic-Strategic Pension Forum jointly with Renmin University – Beijing (www.chinapensionforum.com.cn)
- Founder and Chairman of “New Normal in Working” (the societal impact of longevity)
- Board member and CFO of the “Drie Dolfijnen” foundation (charity fund)