Program & Speaker Updates | EPS
Join a targeted network of payment professionals, industry experts and thought leaders, who will be sharing their expertise through various insightful presentations and discussions during the upcoming edition of the European Payment Summit. You will also get the chance to hear forward-thinking ideas and strategies and also keep abreast of the latest industry trends and developments.
Our event program focuses on core areas that reflect the contemporary digital transformation and FinTech landscape, with a particular focus on the continued implications of regulation and new technologies in Europe. Key themes include:
- The digital transformation in payments and how FinTech is driving this agenda
- The ever-changing European regulatory landscape: Is regulation aligned or conflicting?
- Financial inclusion: Analysis of how regions such as Asia and sub-Saharan Africa are managing this and enhancing the lives of their unbanked citizens
- Open Banking and the continued implications of PSD2 on incumbents, opportunities for challenger/neo banks, PSPs and tech providers
- New technologies such as AI, RegTech, Blockchain, Crypto and their integration and interoperability to address issues such as KYC, AML and ID verification
- Lessons to be learned from other regions and jurisdictions at the cutting edge
EPS 2019 New Speakers Announced
The EPS 2019 has seen some exciting updates over the past few weeks. If you haven’t viewed the program and the new speakers yet, check out the updated lineup and new agenda additions you may have missed.
Last Chance to Benefit from the Early Bird Discount!
Only 4 days left until the early bird registration closes. Make sure to register before 31st January 2019 and save 20% by using EARLYEPS19 code.