The Pains and Gains of the GDPR: Bridging Finance, Technology and Personal Data
Data is one of the most valuable assets FSI, markets and society have. At the same time, there is increasing confusion and fragmentation regarding personal data, data protection, data management and security. Key experts on Finance, Technology & Data explore with the audience how the FSI can deal with this and how GDPR & PSD2 can be turned into great opportunities.
We will discuss:
- State of play: what’s the latest on EU data processing, protection, security and data management?
- Challenges: what are the key privacy and security challenges in existing and new (payment) ecoystems?
- Continuous versus continual improvement: how is the GDPR a game changer?
- Digital transparency: how to reach and maintain appropriate oversight and insight?
- Enablers: how to turn Technology and GDPR into sustainable FSI enablers?
Silvia Mensdorff-Pouilly | General Manager Europe | ACI Worldwide
Harm Jan Arendshorst | CEO iLabs Technologies | Expert with Arthur’s Legal
Rob van der Veer | Principal consultant security & privacy | Software Improvement Group (SIG)
Related interesting read:
Web article – GDPR: the devil is in the details