Pre-Summit Security Masterclass: Future of Access Management From a Risk Perspective
Come a day earlier before EPS and join a special pre-summit security masterclass!
“Securing Transactions” is the theme of the 2018 European Payment Summit (EPS). Jointly, EPS and the INNOPAY Academy are offering a special dedicated Pre-Summit Security Masterclass to enable experts and professional practitioners to to really deep-learn essentials on cybersecurity. Participants will be updated on the latest techniques for access management and will learn how access management is an essential part of cybersecurity to reduce risk and secure transactions.
As this will be a senior and highly interactive workshop, the number of delegates attending will be limited to a maximum of 35. A special combination fee for EPS 2018 and the Masterclass is available to ensure your time is well spent.
The following fees will apply for those delegates who would like to extend their EPS experience to include the Masterclass:
- Joint ticket: Masterclass & 2-day EPS 2018: €1995
- Joint ticket: Masterclass & 1-day EPS 2018: €1295
- Masterclass only: €345
All fees exclude VAT but include lunch and refreshments.
After attending the Masterclass you will…
- Have an understanding how access management will reduce cyber risk
- Be updated about the latest trends in access management (e.g. continuous monitoring)
- Have an overview of practical tools and technologies
- Understand the impact of upcoming EU regulations on access management (e.g. GDPR)
- Have insights from experts about their expectations of the future of access management